Friday, April 14, 2006

yiddish sister


This is the time to free your ears...let some new notes ring and buzz around..help you become an anorak and cover every aspect of the grand planet that music resides in. I was dicking around on the net and came across this Yiddish group that I can't believe I missed. Have you ever come across the Barry Sisters? No I thought not, the Andrews Sisters yes, but this duo were new to me. I hope you enjoy this offering from them.
Barry Sisters Ochy Chernye mp3
I have heard that the dreaded RIAA are going after PODCASTS next, then it will be blogs I am sure, so I am trying to only post one track by an artist and also ask that you buy the goddamn album as well,here is the link for all your purchases.Have a good Easter!! roll that egg !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home