Saturday, March 18, 2006

rakish television


Whilst having a look on Dylan Gaughins blog 'Pimps of Gore' I came across a site that he has highlighted that is just too good to mention only once. RTE Television has such a wealth of concerts on line that I have spent the last couple of hours catching up with Rufus Wainwright, The Thrills, Steve Earle, Mike Scott and the Waterboys and even James Blunt. These shows are full length and give a real insight to the range of material these artists showcase. I sometimes forget to check out the visuals for artists I like and I will now be returning time and time again to this site for a front row seat with a perfect view and top notch sound.
Check out these great shows here

South by Southwest is in full flight and the BBC have special features worth a checkeroo as well.
One of my fave bands are appearing The Guillemots. Check out their website for free clips and mp3s
I have just watched the end of the rugby and it seems Ireland have won their game against England, and given it was St Patricks Day yesterday how about this from a band I came across whilst surfing but can find no information about.

Rankin and Courage Rakish Paddy mp3

3 Comments:

Blogger yirgacheffe said...

happy anniversary to a fellow one year old blog! keep up the good work! peter

5:16 am  
Blogger Greg said...

Hey Grrl! Thanks for the RTE link; I've added it to my blog. Happy Anniversary!

4:33 pm  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

wow didn't raalise it was my first birthday...time is sure passing so fast!! A lot has happened in the blogworld and i hope that we can still keep posting up lots of great music and introducing stuff to new bloggies. I have really enjoyed posting and also checking out links and who else is out there.So here is to another grreat year!!

5:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home