Friday, March 30, 2007

total hoop


Looking for a good read with a thrill spill angle? try 'William Boyd's Restless' a darn good read. I have been reading it most of this week off and on and agree with the Observer's review: 'pulls you deep in to the obscure, forgotten intricacies of wartime espionage....will keep you turning pages until the end' Damn Right!!


I am half watching Arnie in 'Total Recall' and it is one of his best I would say...Shazza looks pretty good too! I am watching it in widescreen mode and it is like a new film....


Watched American Idol earlier on and my money is on the Justin Timberlake guy Chris to win. It is highly addictive and as I am a musical anorak it rocks my fish right out of the tank.


Here is a track that gets the fish jumping through the hoops.Check them out on wikepedia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home