Thursday, December 01, 2005

warsaw halos


Back from the wonderful Krakow and Warsaw...check them out before they become the hen and stag mecca of eastern europe. I have been listening to some ....gulp...heavy metal tonight..and my feet have been bouncing off the walls. I particularly liked Iron Maiden's Run to the Hills from classic drill in the eardrum album Mark of the Beast. I would like to hear a countrry version of this album so guys if you are reading!! I think it was all the concrete and glass and freezing fog of Warsaw that has influenced my decibel surge, however I am posting one of my all time favourites tonight

Gillian Welch and David Rawlings red clay halo live mp3

This was recorded in Hickory NC in 1997 and is outrageously fabulous.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Great track & welcome back! (I told you I was a poet....)

2:15 pm  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

hey enchilada..you are indeed!!! if you like the winding rhyming..(see i am a poet of sorts too!!) then check out enchilada's latest missive...worth a deke or three..the link is on the sidebar..

9:09 pm  
Blogger evan said...

whow. this is really cool.

2:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home