Wednesday, November 23, 2005

ocean of fire


Here is a track especially for Fire of Love who particularly liked the last Jimmy Martin post.

Jimmy Martin Ocean of Diamonds mp3
He was a great tenor who sang lead vocal with Bill Monroe and the Bluegrass Boys. I came across him whilst watching the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band DVD Will the Circle...and his performance was up there with all the countrry icons.
Right i am really off to Krakow now and will be out of posting reach for a few days...but hey...i have my mp3 with loads of countrry sounds to keep me amused. adios.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Jimmy again! He's always been a fav of mine.

1:05 am  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

hi ed...this guy always makes me smile and he would have been a great companion on your old blue bus....he has had the highest no of hits to check out this week...

9:04 pm  
Blogger The DoorKeeper said...

Does anyone have a link to who plays/sings what on the Nitty Gritty Dirt Bands' album - I know a few but it drives me spare. Countrygrrl , you're the last straw ;~)

I missed this song but Hey life goes on, and I'll be checking your Blog from now on, Grrl.

12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home