Tuesday, November 22, 2005

krakow keith countrry


I am on holiday from tomorrow for a week in Krakow so will not be posting any fantastic music. I watched the CMA Awards on the TV the other night from New York and it was damn good!!! My fave act was a bit of a shock...it was Faith Hill and hubby Tim McGraw , followed by Keith Urban. I am a yeehaw kinda countrygrrl but my mobile phone with the inbuilt torch was held aloft in my living room as these fine tracks blasted out at full volume.
However, I am going trad here with a tune from the wonderful Jimmy Martin.Jimmy is up there in the big countrry coral in the sky and will still be known as the King of Bluegrass I am sure.
Jimmy Martin Lord I'm Coming Home mp3

Country Gazette Virginia Boys mp3

from their 1991 album Hello Operator...This is Country Gazette which covers the tracks they recorded on their 5 Flying Fish albums made between 1976 and 1987.
Here is our Keith in fine voice doing a version of the old Jimmy Webb chestnut.
Keith Urban Witchita Lineman live mp3

3 Comments:

Blogger countrygrrl said...

glad you like it fire of love...i am posting another one especially for you!!!

4:10 pm  
Blogger Ed said...

Wow, Jimmy Martin and Country Gazette! Countrygrrl, you've got me dancin' in the parlor again!

1:03 am  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

yeeha the oldies are often the ones that get that countrry juice movin..

9:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home