Friday, December 30, 2005

shower licks


Here is the most played track of the moment. Dan Hicks has always been part of my record collection and here is one of the best from recent years.

Dan Hicks and the Hot Licks One More Cowboy mp3
from his 2004 album "Selected Shorts", featuring contributions from Jimmy Buffett, Jim Keltner, Gibby Haynes, Van Dyke Parks and Willie Nelson. Willie does a great vocal on this happy little number.Try singing along in the shower and I bet you will feel a million dollars.. Yippi eye yippi oh !!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Beer N. Hockey said...

I may have to take some of the pills Phoenix was taking in the Johnny Cash movie to get me to sing along with that one. Sounds like good music to listen to before banging heads in a good old hockey game. If I sang along to that during my morning shower I may be looking for a new room mate - yippie kaya yay!

1:29 am  
Blogger connor said...

Hey,

I've been reading your blog for a while and decided to link to it on mine...just wondering if you'd be set to do the same? If not, cool, but I'd appreciate it if you would :) ! Thanks,

Connor
http://iguessimfloating.blogspot.com/

8:28 am  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

hey connor...your blog is well good....i have checked it out in the past and would be delighted to link across the virtual airwaves. I am keeping this blog eclectic as i can't settle on one style of music to post. I have read stuff on problog that suggest a small market niche is the best way to pick up readers, however, i prefer the more loose approach. happy blogging!!!

12:32 pm  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

hey fire of love...a big happy christmas to you too!!! yes willie can sing anything and make it good. In fact i might post up his version of nirvana's teen spirit which is a real fab moment!!! love buzz the jerk too..good direction.

12:34 pm  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

hi mr beer n hockey glad you liked ol' willie's warbles...he can sing on a dime. hope the beer season is good in 2006.

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home