Tuesday, September 06, 2005

dance horses on barefoot beach


Time to remember how good this track was and of course still is. Play LOUD and OFTEN.
Patti Smith Dancing Barefoot live mp3
I have seen her twice at least 30 years apart and I was still as much of a fan as ever when she took the stage at the Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow a few years back. I saw her first at the Usher Hall in Edinburgh way back when..in the 1970's..if you have any of the albums..dig them out and have a blast....nothing like Horses, Redondo Beach and Because the Night to make life seem worthwhile..if you ever had any doubts..

5 Comments:

Blogger guapo said...

"piss factory" is my fave!

10:27 am  
Blogger Greg said...

Great post, Grrlfriend! Patti rocked then, rocks now, and always WILL rock.... "Horses" is my fave LP, BTW, but this is my fave song. --Enchilada

7:13 pm  
Blogger guapo said...

Hi countrygrrl!
I`ve got a new blog for reasons explained at the site:
thenewthematic.blogspot.com
I`m gonna be posting more mod/beat/60s girl group type stuff in a day or two. And by the way i`d take the link to the old site down if I were you!!!!

12:12 pm  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Good post. Just passing through, I'm liking the blog by the way.

8:32 pm  
Blogger countrygrrl said...

just back from a short break in the saarland germany...the land of fab wines and heavy rock..well i heard the scorpions a few times. doing 160 kilometres per hour down the autobahn and enjoying krakov sausage and a schnaps or three. Glad u like the blog humanity critic..am into a punkerama phase so look out for some joy division soon. glad to hear from u again enchilada and of course mr barf i have posted ur new link. sounds like a break with the past..no bad thing..

11:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home